Social Security Disability Benefits
Being disabled is difficult. It’s worse when your disability prevents you from providing for yourself and your family. Social Security Disability Benefits can provide a means for making ends meet. However, the application process can be difficult and confusing. Many applicants give up on the process entirely upon receiving a denial. Beasley & Gilkison is here to help those who have been denied the disability benefits that are rightfully theirs by helping you navigate the appeals process.
Social Security Disability Benefit Services Include:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI);
- Means tested benefits for injured persons
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Benefits earned through prior payments into the social security system.
Overview of Beasley & Gilkison’s Services:
- Assist clients in filing for reconsideration with the Social Security Administration;
- Prepare for and attend a hearing before the Administrative Law Judge;
- Filing an appeal to the Social Security Administration Appeals Council;
- Filing an appeal to the Federal District Court.
No one should face the Social Security Administration appeals process alone. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation today.