Our real estate attorneys provide a wide range of services for both individuals and businesses. They include the following:
- Examining title evidence
- Giving title opinions
- Preparing deeds, contracts and transfer documents
- Litigating title and boundary disputes
- Applying for rezoning, special use permits and variances
- Preparing sub-division plat restrictions and covenants
- Reviewing condominium and time-share documents
- Recommending appropriate environmental investigations
- Analyzing environmental assessments
- Advising clients regarding rights in real estate transactions and related matters
- Preparing secured loan documents
- Collecting and foreclosing real estate mortgages
- Whether you are a private individual, a couple making your first real estate investment, or an established real estate investor or corporation, Beasley & Gilkison has the expertise to handle all of your residential or commercial real estate legal needs.
Federal and state environmental regulations are quite complex and affect every property owner and business. As sensitivity to protecting our environment becomes an even bigger issue, potential liability under environmental protection laws is almost unlimited.
Beasley & Gilkison has the experience and knowledge to counsel clients on a full range of environmental issues and claims.
William V. Hughes