Attorney at Law – Of Counsel
Beasley & Gilkison, LLP
Northwest Bank Building
110 East Charles Street
P.O. Box 1648
Muncie, Indiana 47308
Phone: (765) 289-0661
FAX: (765) 282-4966
Areas of Practice
- Business Organization, Planning and Transactions
- Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Law
- Banking and Creditors Rights
- Education and Government
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, 1969 – A.B.
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 1972 – J.D.
- Indiana, 1972
- Muncie Bar Association, Member (President, 1989-1990)
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Phi Delta Phi Law Fraternity
Community Involvement & Public Service
- Muncie Action Plan, Board of Directors
- Maxon Fund, Advisory Board
- Muncie Rotary Club, Member
- Ball State University, Adjunct Faculty, Urban Planning Law: Fall 2018
- Huffer Memorial Children’s Center, Past President
- Muncie Symphony Orchestra, Past President
- America’s Hometown Band, Member
- Indiana Republican Convention, Delegate: 1984, 1994-2002
- Jaycees International (JCI) Senator #37862
- St. Mary Parish Catholic Church, Member
- Lakeview Country Club, Inc. v. State Board of Tax Commissioners, 565 N.E.2d 392 (Ind. Tax 1991).
- Board of School Trustees v. Barnell, 678 N.E.2d 799 (Ind. App. 1997).
- Thomas v. Blackford County Area Board of Zoning Appeals, 907 N.E.2d 988 (Ind. Sup. Ct. 2009).